Friday, November 2, 2012

The taste of his intentions

Do you ever see a melody, or hear a feeling? Knowing full well that you're not supposed to be able to experience the world this...fully? I'm not supposed to be able taste his intentions, but my lips, they're bittersweet with his regret, and the taste won't go away.  And the flowers he left on my doorstep are already starting to reek of my desperation.  Oh how contradicting this life can be.  His effect on me is addictive, and before i know it I'm running into his arms, overwhelmed by my suddenly twisted senses.  My eyes blinded to the light of warning, my ears muffled to the sounds of danger, my body numb to the feeling of my already breaking heart.  The event, it's so catastrophic that it can bend reality until the blood that keeps this heart beating begins to scream.

And eventually that scream becomes a whisper, trapping his image on her last breath. Uniting two lost souls, forever and always, but only in death.

No comments:

Post a Comment